All the wiring in your home is hidden inside the walls, so it’s not something you think about until it doesn’t work. The same is true with home remodeling projects – you think about how your home will look like after the project is done. Our Homeworx team focuses on the electrical services (plumbing too) needed to make your home function the way you want.
Common Electrical Services When Remodeling Your Home
- Adding/moving/upgrading wiring for kitchen appliances, many with dedicated circuit breakers.
- Under cabinet wiring for food prep areas and other kitchen activities.
- Accent lighting for collection displays and more.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) outlets (and breakers at the electrical panel) for safety where there’s water.
- Adding and/or moving lighting for floor plan changes or larger vanity.
- Adding or replacing exhaust fans, heaters and some homeowners are adding music in their bathrooms.
- Adding or moving wiring for jacuzzi/spa tubs, exercise equipment and new features like music in the shower.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) for safety where there’s water.
- Wiring new living spaces (walls and ceilings) – outlets, switches and new light fixtures like recessed ceiling lights.
- Upgrades to existing spaces with new uses like a garage workshop, wood working equipment or a recreational vehicle.
Electrical Services for these Common Problems.
- Trouble shooting electrical problems and repairs – light switches not working properly, lights flickering, circuit breakers tripping frequently or high electrical bill.
- Follow-up electrical inspections recommended by a home inspector.
- Repairs to meet electrical code compliance.
- Emergency planning and installation of sump pumps and generators.
Upgrading Your Home’s Electrical Capabilities
- Rewiring electrical panels and/or service upgrades.
- Adding extra outlets, switches, dimmers or new light fixtures/fans.
- Installation of wiring for phones, cable TV and Internet wiring.
- Upgrades for energy efficiency.
- Installation of big screen TVs and other home entertainment devices.
- Adding home automation devices to make your home smarter and life easier.
- Lighting for landscaping, pools and/or holiday lighting.